GAZABELA INVESTMENTS LTD (T/A Gazabela Property Solutions), ("We") are committed to
protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide
to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and
practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it. By visiting
www.gazabelapropertysolutions.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described
in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is GAZABELA INVESTMENTS LTD of 2 The Chainlocker, Duke Street, North Shields NE29 6HB.
Information We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.gazabelapropertysolutions.com ("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with us, accept our services, pay for any services provided and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number(s), date of birth, financial and credit card information.
Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site We may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information We receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if
you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. We are
also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics
providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive
information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Our Payment Processor;
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If GAZABELA INVESTMENTS LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GAZABELA INVESTMENTS LTD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions will be made through our Payment Processor who will be responsible for the protection of the information that you provide to them.
You have the right to ask us to amend, or delete your data at any time. We encourage you to keep information we hold up to date, such that we can send you emails, opportunities & other marketing from ourselves relevant to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. At the entering of such a request, we will aim to delete your information forthwith, and information will be deleted within 30 days of the request, although some data may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our sites for a period of time. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.